Friday, April 17, 2009

T-shirts.

T-Shirts have been finalized. Colin Northcraft's idea with my artwork and Kevin's internet hunt for the proper font have concluded in this years main T-Shirt Design.
The t-shirt will look something like this.

Also, Daniel put forward a design that we will be printing in a limited run of 50 for those who were not in the first 25 paid registrants. You can swap the Rainer design shirt for one of these...

Thanks to Dream for hooking up the alternative prints.

Thanks
Robert

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to help you help me help you and everyone else. I have been working on the Racebook layout and will be at the meeting Thursday with my Shitty PC. Looking forward to printing some T-Shirts and this Racebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alternative design T-Shirts Printed *check*
    Racebooks designed and printed *check*

    See everyone next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For shame...it's Rainier. Remember the beer from here...although some mornings I wish I could forget it.

    ReplyDelete